Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to All of You!



Hello Everyone!


For the first time in years, I will be traveling for the Thanksgiving holiday!! We're packing up the trolls and heading north. God help me! I was seriously considering renting a limo where Tony and I could shut that swank window between the front and the back seats. Since that turned out not to financially feasible, we will brave it in the minivan and threaten to make any troublemakers ride on the roof (don't worry, they will be secured to luggage rack with rope). I will be thinking of you all and hoping that you have a safe and wonderful holiday. For those of you who might stumble over my pathetic online soapbox who do not live here in the U.S., I hope you have a great week (preferably warmer than I will have).

See ya!
Stacie

4 comments:

Everyday Goddess said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

have a great trip. GNO when you get back.

ethelmaepotter! said...

Take care, and make some memories on that trip. Happy Thanksgiving!

Matthew Wilson said...

A late happy Thanksgiving!

How was the trip?